At Zoo Crew Pediatric Dentistry, we are kid-focused and parent-friendly! What does that mean, exactly? It means that our playful waiting areas, specialized pediatric dental care, and treatment bays are designed especially for kids and we do everything we can to make parents feel comfortable! Something that is unique about our pediatric dentists is that we encourage parents to stay with their children for as long as they find it helpful. We recognize that it’s a win-win when parents feel comfortable and get a chance to see how good we are as pediatric dentists!
Just ask other parents what they think about us as their kid’s dentist! Here’s what some parents have said they noticed about Zoo Crew Pediatric Dentistry…
Less Fear of the Dentist:
- Erika S: I absolutely love bringing my daughter here.she had unfortunately been to another dentist and was terrified of dentist for a few times but she looks forward to going to zoo crew now ♡♡♡ thank you for a wonderful job; )
- Sandy B: I couldn’t ask for a better Team! My little guy is not afraid to go to his appointments! They are SO friendly and upbeat. They love what they do and it shows!! Zoo Crew ROCKS!! We love them!!
- Ron A: Ashley was amazing my daughter has horrible anxiety when it comes to the dentist and she makes her feel at ease
- Amber J: My 2 sons went to the Hermitage office today. One had to get a filling the other 1 filling and 2 crowns. The team made it so easy for them to feel comfortable. They weren’t scared at all. This was the first time to have work like this done they are 4 & 6. Thank you all so much!!!
- Julie M: (Daughter) was not scared at all and it was her first time and she is typically more scared and I was proud she felt so comfy there!! Thanks zoocrew!!
Great First Dentist Experiences:
- Flannery T: I was very pleased with our visit to Zoo Crew. It was my 4 year old’s first dentist appointment, and everyone made him feel very welcome and comfortable. The process was quick and painless- they took X-rays and cleaned his teeth. I definitely recommend Zoo Crew for your kiddos!
- Kristin C: Took my kids for their 1st visit today.. to any dentist!! Dr. Corning and Terry were amazing with them!!!! So glad we chose Zoo Crew Mt. Juliet !!!
Dental Care That’s Not Efficient, but Not Rushed:
- Brooke T: Always so sweet and take their time loving on my little guy!
- Janice H: Another great checkup yesterday with Miss Ashley & Dr. Tuzzio (MJ office). Our 5 1/2 year old boys love going to the dentist. In & out in less than an hour and smiles the whole time. Hubby and I highly recommend Zoo Crew (and wish they took adults too). Appreciate the personal reminder call a week prior to appt too. Top notch staff!!!
Great Dentist for Multiple Kiddos:
- Taryn S: These people are amazing and treat my kids so well!! All 4 of mine in and out within an hour for checkups! Even cheered up my little one because she felt bad for having a cavity! Love tlmy Zoo Crew!
- Cindy M: Wonderful staff! All three kiddos there for quite some time – have never heard a negative word about the zoo!
- Darlene C: All of my grandchildren go there. Everyone is always friendly and professional. Three of the children have had surgery with no complications. I love this place and recommend them to everyone who has kids. They are truly child friendly. Very patient with all the children. I have 12 grandchildren and 11 of them use Zoo Crew. And when (grandchild) gets teeth you can bet we will be using Zoo Crew for his dental needs too. I highly recommend them. Thank you from my Zoo Crew (names)….
- Sharon P: My 3 granddaughters go to the Mt. Juliet office now but started at the Hermitage office. They love LOVE to go to the dentist. Dentist visits are definitely not the same as when I was a kid!! Keep up the good work y’all.
Give us a call at 1-800-373-3330 if you have any questions, input, or need to make an appointment. We’d love to hear from you!